- 18 interlocking, fiber-topped EVA foam tiles, each measures 12" × 12" (tiles from the new kit are compatible with older Knitter's Block tiles)
- 40 stainless steel T-pins
- 48" square cotton cloth woven with 1" square gingham to help measure your finished piece
- A sturdy jute bag to contain the kit
What makes Knitter’s Block special?
- Very low, lightly barbed pile fabric covering gently grips your knitting without pilling or leaving fibers
- Versatile: can be assembled in a variety of sizes from a square for sweater pieces, a long rectangle for scarves or a triangle for shawls
- Thick backing of waterproof EVA, suitable for use on any surface since moisture won’t seep through - holds pins firmly in place
- blocked items dry faster than with towels because the tiles don't absorb water
- Heat resistant, essential for steam blocking
- Compact; blocks are stored in a sturdy 14”x14” bag
PLEASE NOTE: Because of the bulky size, this item is not available for free shipping.