As avid knitters, the team at Lumos loved knitting but suffered from frequent headaches, eyestrain, and back pain. They spent years researching, tinkering, and testing until they invented Lumos Knitting Light– a light that provides the softest light with a clear vision for the crafter in low light conditions so they can see every stitch, and pattern detail!
Choose the best light temperature and brightness for your needs. Each light setting utilizes a combination of the market-leading light wavelengths to help you overcome a multitude of crafting problem. Prevent your pains, avoid mistakes, and craft much more with joy with just 1 simple device.
Why you'll love it!
- 3 different color temperatures, yellow(3000K), white(6000K), and warm white(4000K)
- Infinitely adjustable brightness
- Lightweight design only weighs 3.4 oz
- Rechargeable with built-in 1000mAh battery.
- Charges in 2 hours and lasts more than 8 hours at one go.
- Skin-friendly, no sweat, soft to touch premium silicone coating
- Flexible like a yoga instructor
- Completely hands-free
- Each lamp head works independently
- Doesn't affect your sleeping cycle with no flicker and blue light blocking setting
- Spotlight design doesn't disturb people around you.